BY USING THE SERVICES OFFERED AND/OR PROVIDED BY NEXTHORITY.NET ("Nexthority"), YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
- DISTRIBUTION OF MATERIALS
- USE OF SERVICE
- LIMIATION OF LIABILITY
- CREATION OF AN ACCOUNT
- REMOVAL OF AN ACCOUNT
1. Distribution of Materials
By using the services offered by Nexthority, you agree to not redistribute any content submitted to or owned by Nexthority for commercial purposes. Content includes but is not limited to: source code, applications, logos, assets, intellectual property, and user submitted content (images, videos, text entries).
2. Use of Service
By using any services offered and/or made available to you by Nexthority, you agree to the following:
- Content you submit will automatically be under a Creative Commons CC-BY-NC-SA license. If you are the owner of the content and have already put it under another license, you are granting us a license to use and display the content.
- Content you submit that is not owned by you must be properly cited. You must respect the original license that the image is under. You may not submit content if it would break the license of the original copyright holder.
- Content you submit may not violate existing United States laws.
- Content you submit may not violate existing laws in your jurisdiction.
- Content you submit may not expose personal information about other users or persons (e.g. doxing).
3. Limitation of Liability
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Nexthority, its partners, and its affiliates harmless from and against any and all damages, claims, costs, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to the use and/or misuse of any services offered by Nexthority.
4. Creation of an Account
By creating an account or using services offered by Nexthority, you agree that you are at least 13 years of age and the minimum age of digital consent in your country. You may NOT engage in the following:
- Posting illegal content.
- Posting sexually explicit content.
- Engage in harassment, threats, stalking, spamming, or vandalism (vandalism includes putting false or otherwise unrelated content for the purposes of making the information inaccurate or otherwise unusable).
5. Removal of an Account
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your account or otherwise prevent you from using the services at any time with or without reason, and with or without notice. You agree to still be bound by these terms outlined in this document even upon your account being terminated or suspended. You also agree that upon the termination or suspension of an account, you may not attempt to circumvent it by creating a new account. If one of your accounts is removed, any other accounts under your control may no longer be used and must be deleted.